Chitika

Delicious One

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello Dear Friends

I’m Dilbag Koundal and i am An WordPress web Designer-Developer, SEO Expert, Robot-blogger, ERP-SAP Consultant from Kangra (H.P)/ Pantnagar (U.K) India.

The things I love most in life are photography, Driving, Football, Nature, and Spirituality, family. I’ve been Photography for5 years, and I really love it. On week days you’ll usually find me at work and working on some Projects. On the weekends I like to playing Football and cricket.

My idea of the perfect day would start with Thanking to God for giving us Every New day of Life. And then I’d like to do Yoga or Morning Walk. The kinds of people I enjoy the most are ones who are Kind and Honest. That’s important to me because i am only with such people who really pure by heart .

My dreams for the future are to be good son for parents, top professional about Web & IT Services and to keep learning good things. So what am I doing to achieve those dreams? :)

you can find me on some Social Websites or my blogs.

http://jaimalsfirstblog.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dilbagkoundal

No comments:

Chitika

My Album

My Album
View IT